Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lioele Crystal Beam Lip Lacquers Swatches


Hey guys! Here are some swatches of the Lioele Crystal Beam Lip Lacquers! I'm totally in love with them because they're so opaque, moisturizing and they just stain your lips so beautifully.



#1 Glam Berry, #2 Sparkling Orange, #3 Shining Peach, #4 Twinkle Cherry.

 The design is a beautiful satin/pearly tube and the applicator is a doe foot applicator.





I think the design of the brush is excellent ! It gives alot of control and precision when you're applying the lip lacquer.

#1 Glam Berry

Natural Lip Colour (Pale Peachy Pink)

Glam Berry is an amazing vampy plum colour in real life, but it's showing as a dark pink in the photo. This colour stained my lips for a few days.

Here are links to the photos I took on Instagram when I had the stain on my lips for about 3 days:
• http://instagram.com/p/qDhzekqOhC/?modal=true
• http://instagram.com/p/qFHhVbqOvG/?modal=true
• http://instagram.com/p/qHhJIRKOto/?modal=true



#2 Sparkling Orange

Natural Lip Colour (Pale Peachy Pink)


Sparkling Peach is a shocking true orange lip colour. I can't believe I found a true orange lip colour! I'm so happy! And if you want just a coral colour, after applying the lacquer just let it sit for 5 minutes then remove with a little bit of makeup remover. You'll get a very pretty coral colour!

#3 Shining Peach


Natural Lip Colour (Pale Peachy Pink)


Shining Peach just seems like a lip gloss to me! It's very close to my natural lip colour. I wear this when I feel like I'm a bit washed out! Totally an everyday colour for me! When this colour stains your lips, it gives the most beautiful baby pink lips. I love it!

#4 Twinkle Cherry
Natural Lip Colour (Pale Peachy Pink)

I had to adjust the lighting for Twinkle Cherry since the camera wasn't picking up the colour very well so that's why my skin colour looks different! Just focus on the lips LOOL! Anyways I LOVE TWINKLE CHERRY TO DEATH! I finally found a very beautiful red colour that went well with my skin tone. It's very flattering, not too cool tone, not too warm tone. I think it's perfect for people who are Asian/have similar skin tone to me. It also stains your lips like crazy!

~
Overall.. I think I'm in love! These Lioele Crystal Beam Lip Lacquer are soooooooooo amazing. They're moisturizing, opaque and have a great formula! Not sticky or drying like other lip stains/lacquers.

Honestly... just..




Lioele Crystal Beam Lip Lacquers
Can be purchased at: PrettyAndCute.com
Remember to use my discount codes!
Mokk5 - 5% off storewide
Mokk10 - 10% off Korean brands


♥ 莫

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm a huge fan of your youtube and this blog! Love it! :)

    You should check out reddit's Asian Beauty section - someone mentioned you there and that's how I found you!

    Love the Lioele, and I'll definitely pick them up ASAP!

    Rachel

    beautybarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete